Are you suffering from a toothache? Avenues Dentistry is here to help! We provide emergency dental services in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas. We don’t want you to be in pain, which is why we provide emergency dental services to prevent serious dental problems. We will quickly treat any problems that are causing you serious pain.
What to do in Case of a Dental Emergency
If you are suffering from dental pain, there are some things you can do to reduce it until you can be treated. Call Avenues Dentistry for emergency dental treatments at (801) 328-4173. You may use these tips now to reduce pain problems:
- Toothache – Call our Salt Lake dental office immediately for treatment. Toothaches can easily turn into something more serious like an abscess tooth or a root canal. Clean your mouth and floss around the tooth to dislodge any food particles that may be infecting the gums. Apply a cold compress to the outside of the mouth or cheek. Ibuprofen can assist with mild pain management.
- Broken, chipped, or cracked tooth – Rinse your mouth thoroughly to prevent bacteria and food from entering the broken area. Apply a cold compress to your face and call our office immediately for treatment.
- Loose or knocked-out tooth – If a tooth has been knocked out or is loose, call our office. A tooth that is knocked out can be gently inserted into its socket in some cases. Call our dental office as soon as possible for emergency treatment so we can save the tooth, if it is possible.
- Broken jaw – Apply ice or cold compress to your face if you have a broken jaw. Call our office immediately for treatment and we will do what we can to repair the damage.
- Bitten tongue or lip – clean the area and use a cold compress to reduce swelling of the area. If the bleeding continues, call our office as soon as possible for treatment.
Salt Lake Emergency Dental Care
We know that dental emergencies do not always happen from 9-5, which is why we offer emergency dental hours for our patients. We know what intense tooth pain feels like and we would never wish for any of our patients to suffer from it.
Our dedicated dental clinic team in Salt Lake City, UT, goes the extra mile to ensure our patients receive the best dental care. We are here for you on the weekends and late at night to ensure you are getting the correct dental care you need. If you find yourself suffering from dental pain, call us immediately for treatment.